|9.30 AM - 10.15 AM||CIRCUITS||vicky|
|10.45 AM - 11.30 AM||PILATES||MANOUS|
|3.00 PM - 3.45 PM||AQUA||SIAN|
|6.15 PM - 7.00 PM||STUDIO SPIN||DYLAN|
|9.30 AM - 10.15 AM||ZUMBA||SAM|
|10.30 AM - 11.15 AM||PILATES||SAM|
|12.15 pm - 1.00 pm||boxfit||jack|
|6.15 PM - 7.15 PM||BODY PUMP||JOPH|
|7.30 pm - 8.15 pm||body balance||elliot|
|9.15 AM - 10.15 AM||BODY PUMP||EMMA|
|10.15 am - 11.00 am||aqua||emma|
|11.00 AM - 11.45 AM||season YOGA fusion||maddie|
|6.00 PM - 6.45 PM||BODY COMBAT||SHANE|
|7.00 PM - 7.45 PM||BODY BALANCE||ELLIOTT|
|12.45 PM - 1.35 PM||YOGA||CHRISTINE|
|2.00 pm - 2.45 pm||yinn meditation||maddie|
|5.00 pm - 5.45 pm||Abs Blast||jack|
|6.15 PM - 7.15 PM||BODY PUMP||JOPH|
|7.30 PM - 8.15 PM||flex & stretch||jack|
|9.15 AM - 10.15 AM||BODY PUMP les mills||VICKY|
|10.30 AM - 11.30 AM||BODY BALANCE les mills||VICKY|
|11.45 am - 12.30 pm||flow yoga||corine|
|5.15 pm - 6.00 pm||upper body||jack|
|6.15 pm - 7.00 pm||lower body||jack|
|9.00 AM - 9.45 AM||studio spin||JOPH|
|10.00 AM - 10.45 AM||BODY PUMP les mills||JOPH|
• Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your exercise class starting, to ensure that you are ready to participate when the class commences.
• Prior to participating in our exercise classes, you must have completed a PARQ, and notified a member of the Spa Team of any changes to your health.
• If you have been unwell or feel unwell, or have any injuries that may prevent you from being able to participate fully in an exercise class, you must inform your instructor and take no part in the exercise class.
• We kindly ask that you do not book in for back to back exercise classes which are similar or the same offering, as this will help to ensure that fellow members are given every chance to experience our class offerings.
• Mobile phones and cameras should not be taken in to the class exercise studio.
• Please ensure that you are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear for any classes you are participating in.
• Please respect others fitness levels.
• Air conditioning is to be controlled by the Spa team and instructors only.
• Equipment is only to be set up 5 minutes before the class.
• Each member to set up their own equipment for all classes.
• Maximum of 12 attendees to each class in the studio.
• All classes permitted to are to be carried out in the studio only as per guidelines.
Solent Class Booking Procedure
Exercise classes are available to book via the booking system by class bolt on members. Classes are bookable up to 4 days in advance from 7.30am. As part of the online booking process, members can only book themselves in to an Exercise Class. If you are a member and interested in attending exercise classes, please speak to a member of the Spa Team for more details. Exercise Classes can only be booked within your membership category usage times. Booking requests outside of your membership hours will not be accepted under any circumstances. Your exercise class instructor will start each class by checking that those ready to participate correspond with the booking sheets, therefore please ensure that you are pre-booking any exercise classes to avoid disappointment and sign in prior to participating.
A waiting list facility will be in place for all exercise classes. If a place becomes available, a member of the Spa team will work their way down the waiting list to fill the available space. Unfortunately if you are unavailable the Spa team member will move on to the next person on the waiting list. If attendees booked on to a class do not turn up as the class is due to start, and a member on the waiting list is available in the Spa for replacement, they will be offered the opportunity to participate in the class. Unfortunately if a Spa Member arrives late and their place has been taken, they will not be able to participate in the class. For health & safety reasons, all exercise classes hold a maximum participation level. Under no circumstances will additional participates be allowed to take part in a class if it is already at its maximum numbers.
Cancellations and ‘No Shows’
To help ensure that those members on the waiting list are given a fair opportunity to take part in the exercise classes, we ask that you kindly adhere to our strict cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend an exercise class, you must contact us to cancel at least 30-minutes prior to the start of the exercise class. Upon
cancellation, you must obtain a cancellation reference number and the name of the Spa Team member that handled your cancellation request. Failure to provide this information may result in your non-attendance being viewed as a ‘no show’. Classes with 4 or less attendees will be cancelled, with any members already booked on the class being notified of its cancellation at least 2-hours before the class is due to start. To help ensure our minimum class numbers stay above the cancellation cut off, please refer to our traffic light system which will highlight in red any classes that are low attenders. If you do not turn up for a pre-booked place on one of our exercise classes, a senior member of the Spa team will contact you to discuss and reiterate our cancellation policies. If you do not turn up for a pre-booked place twice within a 4-week period, you will be contacted by the Spa Manager and informed that you will not be able to pre-book any exercise classes for a further 4-week period.
- Call: 01489 880027
- Email: email@example.com